Hello loVes! So this month I wanted to do something with my IPSY bag instead of filming what I received I decided to blog about it. For those of you wondering what IPSY is it’s a monthly beauty subscription service that is $10/month. When you sign up you take a quiz about your likes/dislikes and they customize your bag based on your quiz answers. I will leave their link down below if you want to check them out.
Ok, now lets get on with the items in my bag! I am super stoked about all of the products in this months bag that I have actually used 4 out of the 5 items!
1. Swissco Electroplated Eyelash Curler – the curler is the bomb! Sorry to get all 90’s on you but I used it this morning and boy does it do the job! It curls the lashes beautifully and does not pinch your lid like other lash curlers may do. I am in love with this item and have placed my old curler aside! It also came in a beautiful electric deep purple color that is very sytlish!
2. Coolway Boost Repair Treatment – This is a hair serum that is stated to deliver ionized amino acids & botanical extracts to help repair damaged hair. I have not used this yet but I am all for hair repairing/boosting products! Super stoked to try this item out. Keep a look out on my Instagram for updates.
3. Pixi by Petra Fairy Dust – I already love Pixi products so I was way excited to see that I had this item in my bag. I used it this morning and I LOVE IT. It’s a loose pigment with a slight shimmer not glitter but shimmer. I placed it on top of my Two Faced Candlelight primer and the two gave me a suttle champagne all over lid shade. I received the shade Brightening Bare, which is a medium nude shade. You could totally use this pigment wet for a more intense look – but since I have to go into the office today I opted for the dry version and I love the way it came out. You can purchase Pixi products online or at Target.
4. NYX Butter Balm – I love all NYX lip products, well all NYX products so again I was super stoked to receive their new Butter Balm in the shade Marshmallow which is a true nude. A girl/guy can’t have enough nude lip shades. Just like their Butter Gloss this product slides on your lips like BUTTER, hence the name. I wore this last night and today over my Essence Cinnabon lip liner for a perfect “90’s” lip color. I can’t wait to try out their other shades. You can purchase NXY products at any ULTA, CVS, MEIJER, TARGET, or Walmart.
3. Tarte Deluxe Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 mascara – So yea you guessed it SUPER EXITED TO TRY THIS! I have heard such great reviews about this mascara that I have wanted to purchase but it is a pricey item. This is the exact reason I think have an IPSY subscription is totally worth it because you are able to try out products without purchasing the full version. What if I spent my $20 on this a totally hated it – I would be super sad. You can purchase Tarte products at ULTA or Sephora.
I hope I gave you small glimpse of how IPSY works and what kind of items you can get. I will leave IPSY link down below if you want to check them out. If you received your bag show me your products on Instagram – link down below!
loVe ya’ll xoxo
Drop by and say Hi!
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Beautybyvirginia
Twitter – https://twitter.com/beautybvirginia
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/BeautybyVirginia
Snapchat – beautybvirginia
Thank you so much for dropping by and check out some of my other posts!xoxo, loVe Beauty by Virginia, there’s a V in every loVe!!!xoxo, Beautybyvirginia♥♥