So first of all I know this is extremely late but I wanted to give true honest answers and take my time nominating fellow bloggers I truly believe in. So without further adieu…..I want to give a GREAT big thanks to Nani @ http://www.notesbynani.wordpress.com who nominated me. She has a great blog go check her out. The Liebster Award is a great way to get to know your fellow bloggers and for them to connect with you.
Here are the Rules – which I have tweaked a little 🙂
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog.
3. Answer as many questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate 6 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 1000 followers.
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer, no more than 6.
7. List these rules in your post.
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated them.
Lesli & Jacki @ http://sistasfromcali.com/
Katie @ http://dailymakeupblog.co.uk/
Sierra @ https://theglamgala.wordpress.com/
Q & A @notesbynani
1.Where do you pull your creativity from for your posts? -I find products that I would like to see reviews on or I would like information on. I am a mom of 4 great kids so I don’t have much time but when I get any free moment I love testing out products and letting the world know if they work or are total bombs.
2. What do you feel is your expertise? – Well as much as I would like to say my expertise is being a mom or wife but the truth is that I learn something new everyday. Same goes for beauty I learn something new everyday but I have become pretty good at doing my foundation. I spent years doing it completely wrong but now I have learned how to perfect it and achieve a flawless face.
3. What do you like reading about the most on other bloggers’ pages? – As I mentioned before I love reading reviews on products. Especially if I have a totally different opinion on the product its great to see the views of others, even if they differ from your own.
4. Are you interested in creating/becoming a part of a blogging partnership with other beauty bloggers? OMG yaasss!!!! This is one of my goals that I would love to achieve in the next couple of years, hopefully this year! I would be grateful to be a part of a beauty blogging community of great bloggers with great advice. It would be nice to have bloggers come together from all over so we could reach a variety of people.
5. What are your top 3 favorite beauty products & why? Ok so for the record this is very HARD! Do I have to choose just 3? Well I guess so or we would be here all day! 1. Two Faced Original Shadow Insurance, I have been obsessed with this product for the past few years and it’s a staple in my makeup collection. It really works, my shadow never creases and stays on all day, I could not live without it. 2. Next is my face primer from Bare Minerals – Prime Time Brightening Face Primer- I have used this for years and even though I have oily/combo skin this product does not make my oily spots look like grease stains but gives my skin a healthy glow with or without foundation. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! 3. Last but not least is my setting spray from NYX Cosmetics. I use the Matte Finish spray and it is great for only costing less than $5.00! I would normally buy the UD Matte Setting spray but they got a bit pricey and I ran through them like water. Even though the NYX brand is not a dupe for the UD brand it still does the job and its affordable.
6. What is your go-to daily makeup/hairstyle routine? Well, it’s a fast one! I have to get up st 5am and get myself ready before getting everyone else up. I still have a 9-5 job so I have to make myself presentable. If I wake up early enough I actually go thru the whole process of actually doing my eye makeup, primer, foundation, concealer, mascara, & blush but if I a wake up late I use my color tattoos all over the lid, primer, bb cream/foundation, concealer (because I always look tired), a bit of blush and I am out the door. As for my hair these days I wear it up in a bun or go all natural with my wavy hair.
OK now for my questions for my nominees:
1. If you could meet any blogger/youtuber who would it be and why?
2. If you could have an unlimited amount of your favorite beauty product what would it be and why?
3. Where do you get the inspiration for your blog?
4. If you could have a superhero power what would it be and why?
5. If you could meet anyone dead or alive who would it be and why?
6. If you could go back in time to your teenage years and give yourself advice what would you tell yourself?
Ok fellow bloggers that is it! Again, thank you so much to Nani for nominating me.
loVe ya’ll xoxo
Drop by and say Hi!
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Beautybyvirginia
Twitter – https://twitter.com/beautybvirginia
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/BeautybyVirginia
Snapchat – beautybvirginia
Thank you so much for dropping by and check out some of my other posts!
Remember there’s a V in every loVe!!!