I was shopping a few weeks ago at Christmas Tree Shops and came across a gem! If you have read any of my blogs or watch my videos at beautybyvirginia then you know that I love the Maybelline BB collection, so when I saw this I knew I had to pick it up!
If you are not familiar with BB creams they are tinted moisturizes & usually are an 8 in 1 or 5 in 1 product – you get the picture. This particular BB is an 8-in1 Beauty Balm Sunkissed Glow Perfector.
- Warms Skintone
- Veils imperfections
- Helps protect with SPF 25 – Broad Spectrum Octinoxate Sunsreen
- Non Glitter – this does not have chunky glitter like other “illuminating” products do
- Contains SPF 25 – although it is not SPF 50 it does give your skin some protection against the sun
- Gives skin a beautiful bronzed look great for summer
- Easily mixes with foundations to give skin a luminous/dewy look
- Smell – it does not smell bad but it does have a unique smell that is not my cup of tea
- Price – although it not crazy expensive $6.99/US I wish it was more like $4-$5 because I only use to mix with my long wearing foundations for a dewy/luminous look
Overall I like this product – I would not wear it alone on an everyday basis because it is very bronzey (totally not a word) look. I totally would wear it everyday mixed with my other foundations to give my skin a dew/luminous look. This also works great as a cream bronzer!
Well loVes I hope this review gave you some insight on the new (new to me) Maybelline Dream Bronze BB 8-in-1 Beauty Balm. Please don’t forget to like and share this post!
Also, keep your eyes open for my GRWM video #VoteItGirl this Friday @ 9AM!
Drop by and say Hi!
Twitter – https://twitter.com/beautybvirginia
Instagram – https://instagram.com/beautybyvirginia
Tumblr – https://beautybyvirginia.tumblr.com/
YouTube – http://youtube.com/beautybyvirginia
Snapchat – beautybvirginia
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Beautybyvirginia
♥ ya’ll for watching! xoxo, loVe Beauty by Virginia, there’s a V in every loVe!!!
Business Inquiries – email@example.com
All products in this video/post were purchased by me 🙂