I wanted to share my current top 5 favorite mascaras – all loved & worn excessively 🙂 I wanted to have a good amount of options for everyone so I only have 2 higher end and 3 drug store! They are not in any certain order just whatever one I reached for first 🙂
- Covergirl The Super Sizer by Lashblast in Black – This mascara gives volume & really fans out your lashes. I love using this on my lower lashes because of the unique wand – it’s a plastic & shaped like an inverted club. The formula is nice not too thick or too watery – you will absolutely be able to load up this mascara with 2-3 coats and not clump. It’s roughly $6-$7
- Benefit Rollerlash Mascara in Black – I have loved this mascara for several months! You will not need to curl your lashes when using this product. It gives you the ultimate curl that last all day long & really fans out your lashes. The only con I have is that it does not give too much volume. The wand is plastic, curved, with long & small bristles. It’s roughly $24.00
- Loréal Miss Magna Rock Waterproof in Black – I have to be honest I have not tried the original Miss Magna but I am in love with the formula of this mascara. At first I was intimated by the ads for this mascara because the pics looked like lashes were spiked! DO NOT BE INTIMATED – you can definitely “rock” this mascara w/out having spiked lashes! This mascara is by far my favorite – it gives me the length, volume, curling power, & the waterproof formula is awesome! The wand is plastic & is a pine tree shape. It’s roughly $7.99
- NYX Color Mascara in Purple – I had to throw in a color mascara in the mix because they are totally hot right now! I really enjoy this product for a pop of color on my lower lashes. It is a very thin formula that you can layer & comes in 8 shade. I love the purple because it really makes my brown eyes pop. This mascara is definitely not waterproof & if you have super dark lashes I don’t think this product will work for you. It is roughly $7.00
- LORAC Pro+Fiber Mascara in Black – This is a newer mascara for me but I am in love. Usually I am not a fan of fiber mascaras because the fibers usually land on my eyeball and bother me ALL DAY! This mascara will give you the length & volume plus your lashes are super soft all day & it does not flake. The formula is a bit thick so you have to be careful when applying because it can clump if you don’t wait about a minute between each coat. It’s roughly $23.00
Hopefully this post was helpful & hopefully you can find your new favorite mascara! Thank you so much for all of your support I really appreciate it! Please don’t forget to subscribe by email or on youtube.com/beautybyvirginia
Drop by and say Hi!
Twitter – https://twitter.com/beautybvirginia
Instagram – https://instagram.com/beautybyvirginia
Tumblr – https://beautybyvirginia.tumblr.com/
YouTube – http://youtube.com/beautybyvirginia
Snapchat – beautybvirginia
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Beautybyvirginia
♥ ya’ll for watching! xoxo, loVe Beauty by Virginia, there’s a V in every loVe!!!
Business Inquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
**All products in this video/post were purchased by me.